Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here. Autumn has passed and it is now the middle of winter! I hope you are all doing well and have had a great start to your 2022 so far!
I saw my friend, Mikayla, posted her answers to The Liebster Award and I’m definitely stealing this from her!
1. What is your favorite Bible verse and why is it special to you?
My favorite verse is 2 Corinthians 12:9! I love this verse because God used it to really encourage me when I was going through my battle with OCD and anxiety.
2. What is your favorite movie and why?
This is such a hard question for me! But my favorites are Overcomer, Facing the Giants, and Secretariat! Mom’s Night Out is a really funny movie too!
3. What would you consider your hidden talent?
Hmm… I don’t know if this would count as a hidden talent, but I really enjoy planning things. Like if my family and I are going on vacation, I’m always looking up things to do and places to eat around the area we’re staying in. It’s really fun for me!
4. What book could you read over and over again?
The Wedding and Regal Hearts Season One by Livy Jarmusch, Brothers At Arms by John J. Horn, and Winnie the Horse Gentler by Dandi Daley Mackall.
5. What are your favorite names?
For girls, I really love Natalie, Elizabeth, Grace, Hope, and Sarah. For boys, I have a harder time coming up with names I really like, but I like Hudson, Samuel, and Isaiah!
6. What’s your favorite place on earth?
I really love my house, and specifically, my room. I love my reading chair that I sit in and read or write letters. In terms of places I’ve traveled, I love Maui, Hawaii. It’s so beautiful, and I’m so thankful I got to go there.
7. If you had a TV show or book made about you, what would the title be?
Hmm… maybe The Awkward Writer Girl hehe? 😀
8. Who is your top favorite author?
I love Livy Jarmusch, John J. Horn, Lysa Terkeurst, and Bob Goff!
9. Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
I’m definitely an introvert. I love people and I really cherish my family and friends, and I’m probably not as introverted as I used to be, but I definitely recharge on my own.
10. What’s your biggest goal in life?
To love the Lord with my whole heart, soul, mind, and strength, and to reflect the love of God to others.
11. What’s your favorite TV show?
I really love Signed, Sealed, Delivered, Bringing Up Bates, and When Hope Calls!
I’d love to hear what your favorite TV show is! I’m always looking for new suggestions!
I hope you have a wonderful day!