In this time, it can be so easy to focus on all the negative things going on in the world. However, the Lord is so good and He has given me so many blessings during this season that I sometimes can take for granted. The Bible says that “Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.” James 1:17. I wanted to make a list of things I am grateful for. I encourage everyone to do the same! It reminds us of everything we have to be thankful for and how good the Lord is.
1. The Lord’s faithfulness.
2. Sunshiny days.
3. My family and the fact that we are all healthy.
4. My dog, Roxie.
5. New friends through my Girl Defined course.
6. Two new pen pal friends.
7. The fact that I am loved by the God of all creation.
8. The newfound blessing of Holy Yoga.
9. Being able to meditate on God’s Word and being filled with the peace of God.
10. Being able to livestream our church service from our living room!
11. Being able to have the time to learn some Spanish and French!
12. FaceTime calls with family and friends.
13. Having the time to read more books.
14. Having more time to spend working on my creative writing project.
15. The Lord showing me that He sees me and that He will never leave me or forsake me.
16. Having food to eat.
17. Clean water to drink.
18. Texting with family and friends.
19. Having a house to stay in during this time.
20. Making crafts with my Mom and cousins via Zoom.
These are some of the things I am grateful to God for! Please let me know some of the things that you are grateful for! God is so good!